Agronomy Location Manager
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the North Central, SD area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a driven Agronomy Location Manager to their organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Pension Plan
- Full Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension Plan, 401k
- Clothing Allowance
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the operations and the team members of the Agronomy location.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Responsible planning, assigning, and mentoring and performance appraisals, rewarding and disciplining of employees.
- Communicate and promote agronomic products, services, and the programs of the company.
- Assist with creating the annual business plan.
Huron, SD area
- Live in a safe neighborhood with great people all around.
- Enjoy the friendly restaurants, shops and bars that this community has to offer, while you will soon feel at home and be welcomed.
- If you love the outdoors this is the place to be, with excellent fishing year round and hunting beyond words. This place can offer you something no other state can, South Dakota PHEASANT HUNTING, not only is this one of the biggest tourist attractions but you will be located in the heart of all the action.
- However, if spending time outdoors and enjoying peace and quiet isn’t your thing, then feel free to make a short drive or choose to live in a nearby thriving community. This area has bigger shops, bars, restaurants, tourist attractions, drive-in movie theater, and more!
- You won’t find yourself bored here, there are local events and festivities year round for you to take part in.
- With affordable housing costs, it gives you a little extra cash in your pocket to spend it where you feel necessary make this your hometown community today!
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-year Degree with 2 years experience.
- Supervisory or Management Experience – preferred.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.