Locally owned and offering a wide range of Ag services, our client is located in the River Falls, WI area and seeking to add an Agronomy Manager to assist in overseeing their facility. This organization’s commitment to the grower’s success is why they are the trusted Ag source in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a friendly and fun work environment.
- $80,000 - $100,000 (DOE).
- Full Benefits package.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the daily operations of the agronomy location.
- Provide top-notch customer service to new and existing customers, by making recommendations on products and services for customers.
- Provide a professional and great work environment for employees and customers.
- Assist in preventative maintenance plans for equipment.
- Assist with inventory.
- Strive to attain financial goals set by management, assist in budgeting in regards to scheduling employees.
River Falls, WI
- River Falls is known as the City on the Kinni, and ranked as one of the best small cities in the country.
- This city exemplifies the best Wisconsin has to offer with its perfect combination of outdoor activities, arts, cultural events, and hometown charm.
- Nestled on the banks of the Kinnickinnic River, this is a bustling community of 15,000 and the home of the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- Located just 30 minutes from the Twin Cities, it features a historic Main Street adorned with specialty shops and so much more!
- Dine at one of the family-friendly restaurants or eateries that offer delicious, home-cooked meals- year round.
- River Falls is an entertainment mecca where live music is performed every Friday and Saturday evening year-round at multiple locations. For a relaxing, outdoor summer performance, check out Veteran’s Pak or Chill On The Hill Summer Concert Series at the University.
- Opportunities abound for the outdoor adventurist. The Class 1 designated trout stream, the Kinnickinnic River, is a treasure trove enjoyed by fly fishing enthusiasts from the Upper Midwest. Kayak adventurists traverse through towering canyons and serene landscapes.
- As a designated bronze-level biking community, the area offers miles of scenic and rugged trails.
- Excellent greens and affordable prices make River Falls the preferred destination for area golfers.
- The 35 acre Glen Park features bountiful tall trees with ball fields, a swimming pool and a must-see suspension bridge-the perfect starting point for miles of trails for hikers.
- Ever-evolving this community continues to improve and develop businesses and properties.
- 4+ years of experience in the Ag industry.
- 2 or 4 year Ag Related Degree.
- Management or Supervisory experience – preferred.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Forklift Certification – preferred.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!