If working for a great company with career advancement opportunities interests you, we represent the employer for you. Our client offers excellent products and great customer service and they are seeking to add another team member to work as the Agronomy Sales Manager of the facility. Located in the Central Indiana area you have the opportunity to be a part of this thriving company and team today!
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- Very competitive salary, plus bonus.
- Full benefits package.
- Company vehicle, phone, tablet provide.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will lead and oversee the Agronomy Sales team and the daily operations of Agronomy Plant.
- Be a valued part of the management team while you help set goals: daily, monthly, and yearly.
- Oversee an established territory and key accounts.
- You will introduce new products into the market by promoting them to the local growers and educating the sales team.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Assist in managing inventory.
Washington Court House, Ohio
Located halfway between Cincinnati and Columbus, this community strives to enhance quality of life to its residents who live and work there. Excellent business, health care, and educational opportunities. Affordable cost of living, clean and safe communities to live in, and offering the amenities of a larger city with plenty of things to do and places to see, making this a great place to live.
- Agronomy or Ag-Related Degree
- 5+ years Experience in Agronomy Operations.
- Advanced Knowledge of Agronomy products as well as experience selling Ag products.
- Must have clean driving and background records.
- Experience with safety procedures.
- Experience operating Spray Rig and Spreading Fertilizer.
- Possess excellent leadership qualities and communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!