Our client is a financially strong independent seed company located in the Storm Lake, Iowa area. They are progressive and remain competitive with other Ag companies within the region. They treat their customers and employees like family; while offering excellent Ag products and competitive and top-of-the-line services. They are seeking an Ag professional to step into a leadership role as the Agronomy Manager.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - $85,000 - +
- Commission Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Work from home.
- Great work-life balance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the daily operations of the agronomy department.
- Assist with inventory.
- Scout fields.
- Offer support to sales team on Agronomy issues.
Storm Lake Area
- This area offers an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is numerous amounts of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities happening year round in addition to recreational opportunities for everyone including boating, fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, camping, ice skating, swimming pools and more!
- This area offers a safe and friendly environment, with affordable housing costs, and multiple schools to choose from for any age, which makes this region an excellent place to reside.
- 5+ years previous experience within an Agronomy related role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ag field.
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!