If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing Ag company and they want to add to their team an Agronomy Sales professional.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $65,000+
- Awesome Commission/Bonus Possibilities
- Excellent Health Benefits.
- Company Vehicle
- And More!!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
Greeley, CO is 50 miles northeast of Denver and home to nearly 100,000 residents that offer a diverse community that continues to grow and offer a wide variety of things to do.
Local recreation center offers many activities and sports, performance theatre to catch a local play, dance or comedy routine; roller skating rink, sporting events, youth sports complex, many neighborhood parks, golf course, waterpark, new sports park, movie theater, mini- golf and much much more!
Shopping and dining options for everyone from the downtown plaza to the mall, join friends or take the family out to your favorite chain or locally owned grill, there is no doubt this area has what you are looking for.
Agriculture played a large part in the history of Greeley and still does today, as they continue to grow and new businesses and industries open up.
There are excellent schools to choose from for all ages and great communities to live in.
- Agronomy or Ag related Degree.
- 4+ years of experience selling Agronomy products.
- CCA – a plus, or ability to obtain.
- Aggressive Sales Personality.
- Must have a clean driving and background record.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!