Agronomy Sales Specialist
A successful Ag company with a wide variety of innovative Ag services and quality products in the Oakley, KS area is seeking to add an Agronomy Sales professional to their team.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- $45,000 - $65,000 + (DOE).
- Bonus/Incentive Possibilities
- Full Benefits.
- Company vehicle.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- In this position you will meet with current and new customers to meet and increase the profitability goals of the company.
- Be responsible for the management of your territory.
- Offer exceptional customer service by reporting and making recommendations to customers/growers.
- Be accountable for the budgeting and sales forecasting for your region according to the procedures of the facility.
- You will bring a positive attitude to the crew as an essential part of the sales team.
This community is more than just a stop along the road, this is a community in transition. With agricultural roots, they are consistently advancing. This area offers several attractions that are worth seeing time and time again. Whether you stay for a day or a lifetime you will love Oakley.
- Agronomy or Ag-Related Degree
- 2+ years experience selling Agronomy Products.
- Ability to make a cold-call.
- Build and Maintain Client Relations.
- CCA Certification a plus – or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of the growing area.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!