This successful Ag company is a multi-location coop that offers all Ag services available. Offering top-notch customer service throughout the State of Minnesota. Enjoy working with quality products, excellent work facilities and top of the line equipment. They are now seeking to add an Agronomy Sales professional to their Windom, MN area facility.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $60,000 - $80,000 +
- Additional Bonuses.
- Excellent full benefits package.
- Company vehicle provided or vehicle allowance for personal vehicle.
- Taking over an existing book of business.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be an essential part of the sales team, by developing customer relationships and providing them with agronomic recommendations.
- You will meet with potential clients within the region, and increase profitability for the business operation.
- As a sales agronomist, you will use multiple sources to build the sales team by increasing product confidence and demand.
- Complete work product in relation to orders and client relations, and inventory management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Windom, MN area
- In the state of 10,000 lakes, this flourishing community offers many opportunities with multiple industries as well as a great place to live.
- As a resident here you will quickly discover the quality of life this place has to offer with the safe community, excellent schools, things to do, public services, recreational options, and more.
- If there are little kiddos in the picture, this area offers multiple leagues throughout the year to help burn some of their energy.
- Hunting and fishing are common in this area, for obvious reasons…location. Here you can fish year round and hunt varies game of the Midwest.
- For recreational things to do with friends or family, whether in the community or nearby there are many choices to pick from.
- The scenic Des Moines River runs through county and provides excellent fishing and makes for a wonderful canoeing trip with multiple public accesses.
- Take a dip in the local swimming pool or spend free time in one of the many parks located in the area.
- If a day at the lake is more of your style, take a quick trip to one of the local lakes where you can fish, boat, volleyball courts, or just relax.
- Along with lakes come campgrounds with electric hook-ups, dump station, outdoor pool, shelter and shower house.
- For a day of golf you can enjoy the city’s challenging 9-hole course, located at the local country club.
- To stay active this community also has a community center and arena where you can find racquetball courts, wallyball, basketball and volleyball courts.
- This community offers a low cost of living and overall great place to live!
- Degree in Ag field – preferred.
- CCA – a plus.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background experience preferred, will train qualified candidate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!