Our client is a multi-million dollar business operation and continues to show extreme success annually. They are a growing company located near the Iowa Falls, Iowa area, and currently looking to fill a full-time position for a driven Agronomy Superintendent. When you work for our client you are working for the best in the business.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Work in a fun and friendly environment, you are family here; while getting to work with other top professionals.
- $60,000 - $65,000 +
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, work attire allowance, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Work attire allowance.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the chemical and fertilizer facility. Supervise 2-3 people.
- Manage and track preventative maintenance for the company.
- Manage inventory.
- Oversee and coordinate inbound and outbound loading of grain.
- Administer record keeping and monitor budgets.
- Assist in meeting the goals of the facility.
Iowa Falls, IA
The Iowa Falls area is known as “The Scenic City” and has a lot to offer in regards to recreation, business opportunities, and many things to do including local annual events and more. Not to mention the gorgeous area it is located in right next to the Iowa River which has cliffs and parks that contribute to the beauty of this area. This community of 5,000 has something to offer everyone, whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, looking for something to do on the weekends or joining a sports league this community has it all, including clean neighborhoods and an excellent school system. You will fit right in, in this community.
- Experience working with Agronomy products
- Class A CDL Preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess leadership skills.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.