Application Developer II
Headquartered in the upper Midwest, our client is growing rapidly and seeking an Application Developer to add to their IT team.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $80,000 -$105,000
- Benefits Package: Health, Chiropractor Coverage, HSA, Flex Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays, PTO (12 days per year, 18 days per year after 2 years of service, 25 days per year after 5 years, max of 30 days can be accrued), 1 Personal Floating Day
- Referral Bonus Program
- Jury Duty Leave
- Scholarship Programs
- Time off to Vote
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Can work Remotely After 3 Months of Employment
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Understanding, maintaining, creating and implementing technology solutions to meet the application, analytics, and data mining to support the company’s products and services.
- Work with business users, other IT staff, and consultants to complete projects.
- 3+ Years of Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or Statistics.
- Relevant Certifications – preferred.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!