Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customers, regardless if their operations are in the Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts, and service departments really sets them apart from their competition.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $62,000 - +
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Design equipment with the input of customers, sales and engineering by utilizing AutoCAD and INVENTOR software.
- Working with other engineers and production to ensure designs are being utilized correctly.
- Ability to work in industrial settings from time to time on the customers location.
- Ability to travel internationally from time to time.
- BS in Mechanical or Structural Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software.
- Experience in a custom design operation would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate design issues and problems with customers.
- Experience with heavy equipment would be beneficial.
- Sales / Applications Experience is a plus.
Candidates will only be considered if they are citizens of the US or have permanent residency.
Phone: (605) 369-2105