Our client assists the areas local growers and Ag producers by offering reliable and a wide variety of services and Ag products, striving for maximum success in their customers’ fields. They have shown recent growth and have expanded to multiple locations and have built a dedicated team of Ag professionals. They are now seeking to add a Custom Applicator to the Rochester, MN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $14-$16 per hour
- Benefits Package: PTO, paid holidays, flexible spending account, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401k plan with a company match.
- Opportunity for advancement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This flourishing community sits alongside the Zumbro River; here opportunities blossom and this is a place where many people call home.
- Once named the “ Best Small City in America” this city offer below national average cost of living with the perks of living in the state of Minnesota such as no sales tax on clothing, groceries, or medicine.
- As a resident of this area you will have the chance to take advantage of all the events and entertainment that take place here. Enjoy everything from baseball games to the symphony orchestra. Water recreation thrives in the state of 10,000 lakes, take pleasure in kayaking down the Zumbro River or boat on the only natural lake in the area. For all the athletes out there, young and old, you can benefit from the fitness centers, sports complexes, or join one of the many leagues of various sports in the community or enroll your kids in a league. On a nice day you could hit the links at one of the many golf courses in the area. However, if swinging sticks isn’t your thing, you could jaunt over to one of the nearby disc golf courses.
- Hunting and fishing are common in this area, for obvious reasons. Here you can fish year round and hunt varies game of the Midwest.
- For the little tykes there are various public and private schools to choose from as well as post secondary institutions.
- This community is sought out by travelers to make their vacation spot, but you can call it home!
- 1+yrs. Experience in Application or Ag industry experience.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
- Commercial Applicator License - preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, Minnesota Ag jobs, agcareers, spray rig applicator