Our client is one of the fastest growing and respected architectural firms in the Black Hills area. Due to their growth and new client demands they are looking to hire some people to become part of a very positive team. If you are a recent graduate with some intern experience, but licensable or if you are currently a licensed architect, I would like to talk to you about these excellent opportunities.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 - $100,000+ - Dependent upon licensing, experience and education.
- Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- 401k Match
- Continuing Ed, Reimbursement for Testing, License Fees and Renewals.
- Bonus Program
- Work for a family-oriented team and company that is committed to work-life balance and have Friday afternoons off.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage multiple projects through concept, design and construction management.
- Ensure all designs are in compliance with all applicable building codes, regulations and quality standards.
- Stay up on product research and incorporate that knowledge into construction details.
- Create all the necessary design, graphics, drawings, etc. for design presentations.
- Identify any construction/design flaws or issues and redesign to improve functionality and quality.
- Degree in Architecture – required.
- Licensure with NCARB certificate would be preferred. Consideration will be given for a Degreed individual on a certification track.
- Experience in Revit and CAD
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup would be a plus.
- Good communication, problem solving and presentation skills would be a must.