Assistant Agronomy Manager
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is the opportunity for you! Our client is a strong and growing company and is thriving in the agriculture industry, while offering their employees a great place to work in the Fort Dodge, IA area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Paid cell.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will assist in overseeing the agronomy location.
- Provide customers with the services of the company.
- Responsible for inside sales.
- Work with growers in selling agronomy products.
- Coordinate and review all the operations of the facility according to the company’s policies and procedures, while developing programs to increase the profitability of the business.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe and clean environment.
- You will oversee a small staff, making this an environment where you can get to know the entire staff.
Fort Dodge, IA Area
- These are boasts clean and safe communities that offer an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
- There is a numerous amount of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
- You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including aquatic centers, camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
- This area offers affordable housing costs and offers a cost of living that is below national average, making this region an excellent place to reside.
- Throughout the year sign up with friends or sign your kids up for one of the many recreational programs this area has to offer.
- Schools in this area strive to provide individual attention to their students while offering exceptional opportunities.
- Overall this is a great place to raise kids, have plenty to do with friends and family, and a superior place to reside.
- Agronomy experience – preferred.
- Previous Ag industry experience.
- Sales Experience.
- Self-motivated, team player, and possess excellent leadership skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of Ag products.
- CCA Beneficial – Not Required.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6155
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Keywords: sales, ag, agriculture, agronomist, precision ag, agronomy, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, manager, location manager, district manager, Executive Recruiting Consultants, DSM, SD, ND, IA, MN, operations, ERC Ag , executive search, recruiting, Sioux Falls Area, recruiter in Midwest, ag recruiter, Agriculture Industry, applicator, chemical, seed, soil, agcareers, Iowa Ag jobs, assistant location manager, agronomy jobs