Assistant Location Manager
If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is the opportunity for you! Our client is a strong and growing company. This company is thriving in the agriculture industry, while offering their employees a great place to work in the Fort Dodge, IA area. The Assistant Agronomy Manager is the perfect position for those seeking to get into the Ag industry or if you are an Applicator looking to go to the next level.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great Work Environment, Great Staff.
- $50,000 - $60,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to take their Ag career to the next level.
- Advancement opportunity.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day basis you will assist in the Ag operations of the location.
- Provide customers with the services of the company.
- Occasionally operate equipment for the location.
- Assist in managing the inventory of the location.
- Warehouse Duties.
Fort Dodge, IA Area
This area possesses clean and safe communities that offer an abundance of opportunities and things to do for all ages.
There is a numerous amount of entertainment options including, shopping, several restaurants, and many attractions to go see.
You will be able to participate in a vast number of events and festivities that happen year round and recreation for everyone including aquatic centers, camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and more!!!
This area offers affordable housing costs and offers a cost of living that is below national average, making this region an excellent place to reside.
Throughout the year sign up with friends or sign your kids up for one of the many recreational programs this area has to offer.
Schools in this area strive to provide individual attention to their students while offering exceptional opportunities.
Overall this is a great place to raise kids, have plenty to do with friends and family, and a superior place to reside.
- Farm or Ag Background
- Experience operating large or farm equipment – preferred.
- CDL – preferred or ability to obtain.
Check out all of our Ag Opportunities at our website www.ercjobs.com!
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING