Innovative and progressive, our client addresses a market need and delivers on sustainable alternative.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $65,000 - $75,000
- 5-10% Bonus (Paid in March/April)
- Benefits: Free Medical, Dental, Vision, (Family Plans Available), Life and Disability.
- EAP, HSA, FSA, AD&D, Pet Insurance, 401k.
- Paid community service time.
- Dog Friendly Office.
- Company believes in work/life balance.
- Can work hybrid, once training is completed.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to the Controller.
- Work with a team of 7.
- Assist reconciliations, monthly close, Procurement and AP functions, and local and corporate teams.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Oversee account balances, track expenses, analysis reports for monthly reports.
- Stay up to date with on-going accounting projects.
- 2+ Years of Accounting Experience.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with Fixed Asset Accounting Packages – preferred.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!