Assistant Farm Manager
If you would like to work for a successful and family-owned company within the Ag industry, this is it. Our client is a growing company using state-of-the-art technology and they want to add to their dynamic team an Assistant Farm Manager, to their facility in the North Central Ohio area. This company strives in assisting their customers to obtain maximum success.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Providing a great work environment and an excellent staff it’s easy for this company to retain their talented team of professionals.
- $45,000 - $55,000 +
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist with planting, de-tasseling and harvest.
- Assist with land use.
- Work with manager on seed quality, manage harvest and store seed.
- Supervise other farm staff when needed.
- Scout fields, maintain equipment, and repair equipment when needed.
- In North Central Ohio there are growing communities that offer a great place to work, visit or live with so many opportunities available and a high quality of living.
- If you like to keep busy indoors or outdoors, you will thoroughly enjoy this location.
- If you like to ATV or hitting the links with your buddies on a Saturday afternoon this area has it all.
- Whether you are looking for fun at your front doorstep or would like to take a quick drive to one of the nearby cities for more exciting activities, there are options for everyone.
- Are you an avid hunter? Take advantage of the opportunity to hunt an array of habitats and game species throughout the state. If you want to get away for the weekend take a trip to one of the lodges in the area.
- There are lakes and streams located in the area to enjoy fishing or boating with friends and family.
- This region has great communities with a low cost of living and below the national average.
- Along with all these great things this area has to offer there are good schools for any age to attend.
- Live and work in a great place today!!
- Ag related Degree.
- Farming background.
- Experience operating Ag equipment.
- CCA certification or ability to obtain.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!