In the Sioux City, IA area our client is a locally-owned community bank that offers all the services offered by a large national bank, decisions are made locally, and this bank is heavily involved in the communities they serve. They have a competitive legal lending limit, and offer a quick turnaround on loans. You will be part of a great team, with a work-hard/play-hard attitude, and a relaxed family friendly working atmosphere.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $55,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Generous PTO, Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Perform internal audits of departments.
- Ensure departments are in adherence to bank policy, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Identify control weaknesses and exceptions.
Sioux City, IA area
- Located at the adjoining points of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Siouxland is a prime example of separate states, counties, and cities working together to create one united community.
- With so much development and progress, not only are the living and business environments exceptional, but the area is blessed with an enduring optimistic vitality, which puts Siouxland in a category by itself.
- Education: This community is nationally recognized for its commitment to excellence at all levels. Whatever age or academic level, you can enjoy an impressive array of options for primary, secondary, post-secondary, and continuing education. Siouxland students rank at or above state and national averages on standardized tests. Programs geared to individual needs help all students achieve to the best of their abilities.
- Healthcare: Home to 3 hospitals that cover a wide range of specialties.
- Shopping: Whether you like to wander through malls or specialty shops, you will find that this area has many national chain stores, or many one-of-a-kind shops.
- Restaurants: If you like to dine out, you will find a wide variety of eating establishments to satisfy hunger. From locally-owned pizza places to a multitude of national fast food chains, sushi, and so much more!
- Each year Siouxland hosts the River-Cade summer festival and Saturday in the Park music festival in July. Many other annual events are held throughout the year.
- Recreation: Over 50 park sites, trails, pools and historic sites are available for camping, picnicking and swimming. Enjoy water recreation on the river or rent a canoe or paddle-boat. Sporting leagues available for all ages and interests, in addition to golf courses, tennis and basketball courts, and much more! Hiking and biking trails and plenty of places to relax.
- For sporting events, area locals enjoy catching a minor league baseball game by the home team Sioux City Explorers. Fast-paced football action can be viewed by the Sioux City Bandits. The Sioux City Musketeers offer great hockey games. Other sporting events are IMCA racing, college football, volleyball, basketball and baseball teams; and numerous high school activities.
- Event centers and the Hard Rock provide live music and bring big name talents to the Siouxland area.
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Understanding of credit and debits.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous Banking Experience – Preferred.
- CPA – Preferred.