Business Banker / Commercial Lender
A locally owned progressive community bank is seeking a Business Banker/Commercial Lender in the Sioux Falls area. Here decisions are made locally, they go above and beyond to serve their community, and are a leader in banking technology with award-winning customer service. They offer their employees a relaxed family friendly work atmosphere, excellent benefits, and have a history of promoting within. You can expect not just your typical hometown bank, they are much more!!!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $100,000 - $125,000 + incentives
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance.
- Cafeteria Plan
- Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Various Memberships
- Bank will cover expenses for approved education related to job position & tuition reimbursement.
- Bank matches charitable contributions.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage and grow commercial loan portfolio.
- Analyze and underwrite commercial loans.
- Cross sell other bank products / services.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 5+ Years of Commercial Lending Experience
- Credit analysis/underwriting Experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!