Family-owned bank that believes in helping their team thrive within the bank and in the communities they serve. Remaining up-to-date with innovative solutions and possess many of the products that larger banks offer. They have built a dynamic team environment made up of professionals who work well together, motivated and are involved in the community.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - $105,000 + Possible Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Commission
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- Disability, 401k & Profit Share,
- PTO, 10.5 Paid Holidays Per Year
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Commercial, Consumer and Ag Loan duties.
- Make decisions on loans, extending credits within limits, recommend loan approval.
- Business Development.
Sioux Falls, SD
- If you are looking for something to do with the family or friends, this community offers it all. You can find a variety of things to do in this great South Dakotan area.
- Hit the links on a Saturday in the summer, boat on one of the nearby lakes, or take part in one of the many summer festivities.
- In the Fall you can take advantage of some of the best pheasant hunting in the country as well as annual fall events that take place.
- Winter months there are recreational opportunities as well including: snowmobiling, ice fishing, hunting, and sporting events.
- Springtime also brings many other fun activities including camping, biking, hiking and more.
- This area offers an abundance of various dining options, thriving nightlife and events to attend year-round.
- This community is safe, affordable, and a great place to reside.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Related Field.
- 4+ Years of Lending Business
- Supervisory Experience – Preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email [email protected]!