Business Development Manager – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Business Development Director
Our client is a finance firm based out of the Midwest, with a nation-wide client base in the rail industry. They are involved in real estate development and state-based economic development programs.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $120,000 -$125,000
- 50% Bonus Potential
- Benefits Package:
- Pay 60% of Health Insurance Premium, 100% Employee Paid, no 401(k), $50/cell phone allowance.
- 8 Paid Holidays plus 2 floaters, 3 weeks PTO
- Can live in Sioux Falls or South Eastern United States.
- 50% Travel
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Solicit public/private investment for existing customers.
- Engage within industrial development sites served by railroads.
- Pursue potential and existing shippers on with unmet infrastructure needs.
- Find sites/properties suitable for purchase/investment.
- Engage with prospective customers.
- Evaluate port industry similar to short-line railroad industry.
- Experience in Economic Development, Industrial Development, Commercial Real Estate..
- Experience in rail or port industry – preferred.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!