Business Development Manager
Our client first introduced cutting edge technology in 1950 and continues to remain as a technological leader and thrive in the development of catalyst and related products. They have continued to expand and their growth has caused them to be one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which included exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques, no two projects or products alike they can meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are want to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company, you will not want to miss this opportunity. They are looking for a self-starter that is motivated and able to reach out to potentially new clients.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $90,000 - + DOE.
- Excellent benefits package: health, life and disability, a flex spending plan, and paid time off.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- Opportunity of advancement in the future.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage the company’s sales force, distributors and manufacturer’s representatives.
- Advises the team regarding forecast, projections, projects, industry trends, operations and sales objectives.
- Design and implement sales programs, plans and objectives to exceed company goals.
- Provide customer service throughout the process.
- Assist customers in product design and selection.
- Provide technical advice and support to customers.
- Must Have thermal and catalytic oxidizer or other industrial air pollution control abatement equipment experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field of study.
- Working and technical understanding of catalysts.
- 8+ years of sales management experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.