Business Office Administrator
Our client has become one of the most respected, sought after and innovative design builders serving the renewable energy industry. Their flexibility allows them to work with a very large variety of clients. When biodiesel, oil, seed crushing, bioplastics, biomass, ethanol or wind producers need a design built, our client is the one they call. They provide some of the most innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions available to their customers. Because of their tremendous growth they are in need of a Business Office Administrator. If you are looking for a great team to work with and an environment that makes you feel at home then this job maybe the one for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $45,000 - $50,000
- Full benefits package including: medical and dental with family plans available, vision discount, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life insurance and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Receive 8 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- Exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
- Company vehicle for 70% travel.
- Opportunity for career growth.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain client and potential customers through a Customer Relationship Management System.
- Manage data entry within internal project management database in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coordination of company events and attendance at events, conferences and trade expos.
- Be the “first impression” as part of the team that welcomes clients, potential customers, vendors, contractor and others.
- Maintain company website and expand the content marketing for digital print and social media platforms.
- Make travel arrangement for the team.
Sioux Falls, SD area
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Educational and experience background in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales and/or Business Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to use Adobe Acrobat, basic accounting databases, document tracking databases.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to multi-task, ability to work with limited instruction or supervision, maintain records with a high degree of accuracy and solid written, verbal and computer communication skills.
- Exposure and knowledge of the construction industry would be helpful.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email [email protected]!