A successful family operated business in the Sioux Falls, SD area, offers their team of employees an exceptional work environment. Each team member can grow in their career where your ideas and recommendations are valued, the culture is made up of fun-loving and energetic people that are motivated.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $120,000 - $130,000 + DOE
- Outstanding Benefits Package: health, dental, vision plans, family plans available.
- Flex Spending Account, EAP, Life Insurance
- 401k/ Roth with employer match.
- Employee Loan Program
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time, Paid Holidays
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Additional PTO opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the finances of the company, while advising and analyzing for the financial growth of the company.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Perform Human Resources Management duties.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining the organization’s system.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 10+ years experience.
- Experience in HR Management.
- Supervisory Experience.
- CPA certification – a plus, not required.