Based in the Midwest with multiple locations, our client is known for offering quality products, being reliable, treating their team members like family, and because of that they are successful, growing and a lead distributor.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $190,000 - $220,000 + 20% Bonus Potential
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k) plan (company matches up to 6%), Profit Sharing, PTO.
- Growing Company, Great Culture, Debt-Free Company.
- Role open due to retirement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- 200+ Employee Company
- Provide financial leadership over 30 team members.
- Report to owners of the company.
- Key player in the company’s business development.
- Build and lead a high-performing finance organization.
- Provide analysis of budgeting and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, all levels of regulatory laws and regulations.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, Master of Public Accountancy and CPA – preferred.
- Expert in finance/accounting principles & practices.
- Knowledge in tax accounting.
- Management or Supervisory Experience.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.