Our client is an industry leader in providing automation solution. They have grown accustomed to solving the most challenging problem in the automation realm. Beginning as a small engineering firm our client has grown into a multi-location, state-of-the-art, and globally recognized manufacturing firm. The innovative products are used by small companies, large companies, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Team Environment
- Competitive Salary $20-$25 DOE
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Long/Short Term Disability, Wellness Incentive Program
- 401(k), HAS and Flexible Spending Account, Profit Sharing and Tuition Reimbursement.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes to produce required parts, components, jigs and fixtures.
- Set up mills and lathes by installing necessary tools and components in accordance with the desired function.
- Ability to perform routine CNC machine and manual machine maintenance.
- Maintain tool inventories.
- This area offers you the chance to live in a rural area, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for every kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your friends or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt, fish, bike and hike within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age within the region.
- This community offers a safe and clean environment with low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- AAS in Machine Tool or a combination of education, training and experience.
- 2+ Years of Experience in a Manufacturing Setting.
- Ability to upload code to machine using SolidWorks and ProE.
- Ability to operate a variety of CNC and manual machines.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!