Our client is a world leader within their industry and seeking a CNC Machinist to set up and operate CNC machines tools.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $24-$28 per hour DOE+
- Starting Bonus: $3,000
- Benefits: Medical, Access to Preventative & Nutritional Counseling 100% Coverage, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Accidental Injury Insurance, Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, 401k, ESOP, EAP, Wellness Program, Tuition Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, Award Program, other programs and discounts available.
- Work 36 hours, get paid for 40 hours
- Hours are: Wed. 4 PM – 4 AM
- Friday- Sunday 4 AM -4PM
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Monitor machining processes.
- Perform inspections on production parts.
- Set up, operate and perform preventative maintenance on machines as necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- 4+ years experience operating CNC machines OR 2 year certified precision machining degree program or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing documents.
Contact Craig Libis today at Executive Recruiting Consultants (605) 428-6150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!