CNC Machinist – 1St Shift
Our client specializes in high speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining the product from solid aluminum blocks. This allows less lead time, improved base material quality, consistency, and shortened lead-time to implement or incorporate engineering changes. They are also expanding their operation and now would be the ideal time to get on-board with this exciting opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $17-$28/hour DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Paid Jury Duty.
- 401k and Roth plans with employer match.
- 8 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation leave.
- COBRA, Tuition Assistance, Unemployment Insurance, Length of Service Awards, Stopping Tobacco Use Assistance, Payment for required Safety Equipment, Pay Advances and Purchase Assistance, Unpaid Personal Leave.
- Flexible Work Hours.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for the setup and operation so CNC equipment and machinery.
- Monitors machining activity to make adjustments, detect machine malfunctions and other issues to ensure that down time is minimized and quality is maximized.
- Communicate with production, engineering, programmers, quality and other machining/production personnel to provide work assignments, resolve machining issues and address quality concerns.
- Responsible for management of all tooling.
- Assist with maintenance and troubleshooting machines.
- Address and train production staff with continuous improvement activities and expectations.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
- If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- 2 year Technical Degree in CNC Machining or equivalent experience.
- Must have horizontal machining experience with aluminum. Experience with stainless steel and titanium would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a CNC machine in a precision machining operation.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Experience with geometric tolerancing preferred.
- 5-axis machining would be a benefit and provide better salary opportunities.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!