Our client specializes in high speed milling to close tolerance. They offer major savings for their customers who may be buying costly investment castings, die cast items, or purchasing machined components from a typical machine shop. They machine all items from high quality bar or plate, and are able to hold down costs as no additional setup costs are required. In comparison to castings, they can incorporate engineering changes quickly at minimal costs, offer short start-up times without expensive die investments or die maintenance costs, and provide a consistent, high quality product. One of their specialties is the elimination of expensive, long lead-time castings by machining the product from solid aluminum blocks.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $24-$35/hour DOE
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, Worker’s Compensation Insurance, Paid Jury Duty.
- 401k and Roth plans with employer match.
- 8 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation leave.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for creating code for multi-axis CNC machines.
- Technical support for all aspects of production.
- Analyzes modes, drawing an designs for competitive bidding, cost and waste reductions and tooling and fixture development.
- Ensure engineering changes and modifications are thoroughly communicated across the production floor.
- Maintains high level communication across different work centers and shits to improve or address issues with quality, safety, scheduling and costs.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
- If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- 2 year Technical Degree in CNC Machining or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a CNC machines.
- Knowledge of CNC machining practices, tooling and code.
- Knowledge of the use of precision measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of GibbsCam, Espirit, HyberCAD, SolidWorks, and Catia.
- Strong communication skills.
Contact Steve Green today for more details (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants.