Commercial Credit Analyst
We have partnered with a successful multi-location locally owned community bank, known for the footprint in the communities they serve. This bank has earned numerous awards for customer service. You will be part of a family-friendly work environment working alongside of strong leaders that are easily accessible, with a chance to grow your career within the organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place, great people.
- Competitive compensation of $50,000 - $75,000 -+.
- Benefits Package that includes excellent health plans (family options available), dental, vision.
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay.
- 401k Match.
- Growth Opportunities - company likes promotes within.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Gather and analyze credit for current and prospective borrowers.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine risk.
- Work closely with loan officers.
Twin Cities, MN area
- It’s the Twin Cities, need we say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- Enjoy some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends. If you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related field.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details (605) 428-6149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.