This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide, but also have received numerous awards.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment.
- $60,000 - $85,000 +
- 30% Bonus Potential
- Profit Sharing in year 2 of up to 16%, which has paid out the last 20 years.
- Full benefits package: health plan including dental and vision (family plans available), life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, EAP, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- 401k plan.
- Award-winning manufacturer.
- Advancement Opportunity.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report to the Sourcing & Supply Chain Manager.
- No Direct Reports to Start.
- Buying: Steel Coils, Hardware, Particle Board, Cardboard boxes.
- Implement sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for establishing, coordinating, and administrating supplier selection and relationship.
- Assist in negotiating purchase agreements.
- Ensure the lowest total cost, high quality, and on-time delivery are achieved.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or Equivalent.
- 5+ Years Supply Chain Experience.
- CPIM or CSCP Certification.
- APICS Certified – Preferred.
- Some International Experience would be nice.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of engineering and manufacturing, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!