Compliance Manager – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
One of the most well-respected and prestige locally-owned and operated banks in the tristate area. They are employee owned, have a history of promoting people within, and believe in giving back to the communities they serve. Here you can enjoy a healthy family-friendly working atmosphere with one of the best benefits plans in the region.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - $90,000-+
- 401k with 7% match
- ESOP profit sharing.
- Health, HSA, dental, vision, live insurance.
- Competitive vacation, sick leave, FMLA.
- Wellness package.
- Volunteer service hours.
- Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work environment.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee day-to-day functions of the bank’s Compliance program.
- Manage staff.
- Follow-up on issues found during reviews.
- Work with management team on managing compliance risk.
- Review new products and partners.
- Oversee and review new policy and procedures.
- Oversee and direct compliance training programs.
Sioux Falls, SD
Located in the Heart of America, Sioux Falls is in the center of everything. They are a community with a welcoming atmosphere, convenience, big city entertainment, and small-town attention. Offering a great balance of hometown values and cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located at the junction of I-90 and I-29, and near most of the major Midwestern cities. Commuting within the city is only about 15-20 minutes anywhere you want to go. Sioux Falls Regional Airport is served by several major airlines and offers connections to over 200 domestic cities.
You will never find yourself bored here, there is literally tons to do, more than 650 restaurants, excellent shopping, and year-round attractions and events.
Affordable cost of living, your dollar stretches farther here in accommodations, food, entertainment, shopping and special events all cost less.
Here the city mixes a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a fun and friendly sense of community. Friendly people, clean air and water, low unemployment and a stable economy all make Sioux Falls a great place to live.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ Years of Banking Compliance/Audit Experience.
- Management Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!