A progressive, innovative, and growing community bank isn’t afraid to try something new and strives to constantly improve. They offer an excellent management team with great executive support, a friendly work atmosphere with a commitment to the customers, employees and the communities they serve.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 - $100,000 plus bonus.
- Excellent benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Long & Short-term disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Generous PTO / Paid Holidays
- Competitive vacation.
- 401K, Roth
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Identify and assess key compliance risks.
- Coordinate staff compliance training.
- Coordinate audit processes.
- Select, train, supervise compliance and quality assurance personnel.
St Cloud, MN area
- Located in the central region of the state, containing 10,000 lakes is the beautiful St. Cloud, which is one of the fasting growing areas in Minnesota and a contender for one of the best places to live in 2010 by CNN Money. Here you will find a wide variety of recreational and social activities to partake in; for all ages. You will enjoy the young community with a vast amount of opportunities, as there is a wide variety of large and small businesses. This community possesses breathtaking gardens that bring travelers and locals to admire the beautiful park areas. Schools within the community offer excellent structure and opportunities for kids, while ranking amongst the best in the nation. Here you will find it is an attractive area with multiple safe and clean communities to live in with below average cost of living. Just an hour drive from the Twin Cities if you are seeking to get away for a day or a weekend. Make this your home today!
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 8+ Years of Banking Expereince
- 3+ Years of Supervisory or Management Experience
- HMDA Compliance Experience
- CRCM Designation Preferred.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of finance and banking, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!