Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no 2 pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customer whether their operations in the Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here at home. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them from their competitors. They are looking for an experienced Computer Programmer for their plant located in Southeastern, SD.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 - + DOE.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain computer programs and applications to support the company’s Epicor 10 ERP system.
- Assist with software updates and data conversions.
- Maintains the existing Access databases.
- Creates and maintains C#, VB, HTML and ASP programs using Visual Studio.net.
- Maintains and integrate upgrades and future additions to company’s online sales configurator.
- Maintains Crystal Report serve and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Whether you are an indoor or an outdoors person there are things to do.
- If you like sporting events, concerts, shopping, biking, hiking, boating, aquatic parks, swimming pools, fitness centers, theaters, hunting and fishing all these options and more are available.
- This region is an affordable place to live with many schools to choose from for all ages.
- Enjoy the vast amount of festivities and events that take place throughout the year in this area.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live for a person of any age!
- AAS or BS in computer Science.
- 2+ years experience in the field.
- Proficient in C#, VB, and TSQL.
- Exposure or experience with HTML, Access and ASP.
- Possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work with all departments.
- Consideration will only be given to candidates who are US Citizens, have established permanent residency in the US and do not or will not require sponsorship now or in the future. Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!