Continuous Improvement Specialist
Our client has manufactured heavy equipment that is being sold worldwide for over 50 years. They offer custom product lines to meet the specific needs of the clients they serve. With no two pieces of machinery being the exact same they are able to produce custom equipment to handle about any and every need of their customer, regardless if their operations are in the Middle East, Europe, South America, Asia or right here at home. They are dedicated to more than just manufacturing the best and most reliable machinery in their industry. Their follow up after the sale, customer service, customer training and parts and service departments really set them apart from their competitors.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $42,000 - $55,000 + DOE
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Through the utilization of Lean Principles the CI Specialist will lead continuous teams and efforts.
- Will develop, implement and monitor detail plans to assist the company in achieving their goals and initiatives.
- Work close with engineering, production and other departments to ensure process improvements are being identified and addressed.
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- Bachelors of Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2+ years of lean and/or continuous improvement background.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Good communication skills and able to work with other departments and other supervisors.
Phone: (605) 369-2105
Fax: (605) 369-2114
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!