A large manufacturing company of various products that service a number of different markets nationwide. They have over a century of success and provide the best possible work environment for their employees, and go above and beyond for their customers. Dedication to innovation, quality and service are key factors to their success.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
- $90,000 - $110,000 + DOE
- Benefits: Multiple Medical Plans to choose from, HRA, Health Spending Accounts, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, 401k, Wellness Program, EAP, & Paid Vacation.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Reports to Division Controller.
- 200+ Employees
- No direct reports.
- Work with cross functional teams to analyze data, provide management recommendation, and support continuous improvement on financial reporting.
- Complete monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans.
- In the Brainerd, MN area you will be able to explore new adventures in Minnesota’s family playground.
- This central and convenient location is in the heart of the lakes. In addition to miles of the best Minnesota bike trails and routes, mountain bike trails, prestigious golf courses, excellent game fishing, miles of the best snowmobiling trails, breathtaking fall colors and surroundings, and much more!
- The world class drag race track serves up high octane helpings of dirt track racing at its best.
- Waterparks for family or friend outings, rain or shine.
- There are many annual events, festivities, and activities going on all year round.
- A historic downtown that offers unique shops, events and nightlife.
- Beautiful and safe communities to live in.
- Clean air, outstanding educational systems, and a growing economy.
- Make work and play part of your everyday in this area!
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- 3-5+ years of Manufacturing/Accounting or Controller Experience.
- SAP Software Experience.
Contact Craig Libis today for more detail (605) 428-6150 or email a confidential copy of your resume to email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!