Our client is innovative, their products have been on the leading edge of the most recent designs and technology within the manufacturing of agricultural equipment industry. They are currently looking for a Controller to lead and develop the accounting and finance department of the company with the opportunity to be promoted to CFO within 5 to 6 years. They are known as one of “the best places to work” in the area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $85,000 - +
- Full Benefits Package: Great health plan, dental, vision, life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays, attractive relocation package.
- Great work environment and company culture.
- Advancement Opportunity.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Involved in all aspects of the financial operations of a medium sized manufacturing company with 2 separate divisions.
- Development of annual business plans while providing the accounting and key performance indicators in meeting/exceeding the outlined goals and objectives.
- Be hands-on within your position, identify and execute plans and processes to assist the operation to remain financially viable and a positive revenue and profitability flow.
- Be a key player on the executive management/leadership team.
- Manage the accounting department
- Oversee all accounting functions and provide guidance and input to other departments.
South Central Iowa
This area provides the perfect environment to raise your kids in a rural setting and have then enrolled in one of the local school districts which receives some the highest marks in the state of Iowa. With a strong and active medical community and hospital, it is not necessary in a lot of cases to have to see family practitioners or specialists in neighboring communities which results in a lot of inconvenient drive time. The area also offers a stable but financial lucrative housing market. With some of the local sports/outdoor amenities provide you with a lot of potential opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or applicable business-related discipline.
- CMA or CPA certification preferred.
- 4+ Years of manufacturing experience and 6+ years of accounting experience.
- Management/Leadership Experience.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Relocation to within 45 minutes of the plant is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
To be considered for this position the education requirement and manufacturing requirement must be met.
Contact Steve Green today at Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. (605) 369-2105 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!