When it comes to industrial equipment our client is heads above the competition in their sector of the market place. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $85,000 - $100,000- + DOE
- Full Benefits Package: Medical with family plans available, Vision Discount, Prescription Drug Benefit, FSA, Life & Disability, Health Club Membership Discounts, and an Education Assistance Plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan
- Great work environment.
- Annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain accounting records and the requires systems of accounting to align with other company locations.
- Prepare timely monthly and yearly financial reports.
- Set and maintain a set of internal controls to minimize company risk and monitor profitability of the location.
- Supervisor all supporting accounting functions such as payroll, employee costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and any other cash transactions.
- Prepare and monitors annual budget.
- Supervise job costing, the use of costing methods, and the integration of indirect costs.
- Using outside and internal data provide forecasting reports for management.
- BA or BS in Accounting with
- 5+ Years Progressive Experience in accounting in a manufacturing setting.
- CPA or CMA Certification Preferred.
- Experience with budgets and forecasting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, General Ledger, Inventory and Manufacturing Software, and Database Software.
- Supervisory Experience.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!