A commercial construction company with multiple locations, based out of the Minneapolis, MN area has shown success for over a century. They offer their employees a stable, family-friendly working environment. They have a proven history of promoting people from within the organization and a leadership team that encourages collaboration and teamwork.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $100,000 - $125,000 +
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability and more.
- Excellent 401(k)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage leadership of the accounting teams.
- Oversee treasury management activities.
- Help with annual budget process.
- Audit responsibilities.
- It’s the Twin Cities, need we say more? You can live and work in one of the most thriving cities in the nation.
- If you need an outing, there are plenty of professional and college sporting events to attend, or there is a vast amount of places available to meet your buddies to hang out.
- Enjoy some shopping at one of the greatest mall in the nation, or one of the outstanding 5-star restaurants to meet some of your friends. If you want to relax there are many salons and spas to choose from as well.
- You will be merely minutes away from multiple recreation activities as well including boating, camping, biking, hiking, fishing, hunting, snow skiing, snow shoeing, aquatic parks and more. After all it is the land of 10,000 lakes.
- Within the area there are multiple schools to choose from for any age.
- Residing here will allow you to take advantage of living in the natural beauty that the cities are known for and where many people make as a vacation destination.
- Enjoy living in a growing place that offers opportunities to work and play.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 8+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- Public Accounting Experience.
- Experience in the Construction Industry.
- CPA – Preferred.
Partner / Executive Search Professional
Phone: (605) 428-6149
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.