This manufacturing organization is located in the Sioux Falls, SD area within a great community, and offers an innovative place to work, with a great team of employees that exude a strong work ethic, which produces impeccable products. This company holds their customer’s satisfaction at a high level, and strives to exceed their expectations. They have not only grown to be recognized nationwide, but also have received numerous awards.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Enjoy a casual working environment, while working with other key players in the organization.
- $60,000 - $70,000 +
- 15% Bonus Potential
- Profit Sharing in year 2 of up to 16%, which has paid out the last 20 years.
- Full benefits package: health plan including dental and vision (family plans available), life, flex reimbursement plan, disability insurance, fitness center benefits, PTO, 10 paid holidays, EAP, bereavement leave, military leave, FMLA.
- 401k plan.
- Award-winning manufacturer.
- Advancement Opportunity.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Report monthly inventory excess, scrap activity, cycle counts, and inventory roll.
- Complete costs summarizations, oversee the rollup process.
- Weekly review and reports by working with other departments in the company.
- Assist with month-end duties.
- Monthly reconciliation of the inventory.
- Support financial analysis services for the Operations and Management team.
Sioux Falls, SD area
What do you love to do in your free time? No matter your preference of entertainment this community has it covered. The Sioux Falls area is a sport enthusiast dream town! Considering your family? Take them on the city bike trails, or to one of the many annual family friendly festivals. Not to mention the countless number of city parks, and a public safety department that is rated one of the best. You’ll never be bored with exciting night life, hundreds of restaurants and big name acts coming to the Washington Pavilion and Sioux Falls Convention Center. Rapid growth is happening all around and in Sioux Falls as well as an affordable place to live! Great schools, churches, and programs to become a part of, make this your home today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Accounting.
- 3+ Years of Accounting or Cost Accounting Experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills.