Cost Accounting Manager
When it comes to industrial equipment our client is above the competition in their sector of the marketplace. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow. They are seeking a Cost Accounting Manager to be responsible for the cost accounting, cost analysis, long range planning, inventory valuation and income determination.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE.
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with many advancement opportunities available.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Study and collect data to determine cost of manufacturing and other business activities.
- Assist production, purchasing and material handing in the establishment of internal controls.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and provide reports to management and assist in the determination of the effects on cost and actual costs of production.
- Conduct cost audits and prepare reports.
- Analyze and develop comparisons and reports in regards to labor and production reports.
- Recommend changes as a result of cost accounting and data analysis.
Southeastern South Dakota brings a vast amount of opportunities for everyone. Recreational activities are available in the area including boating, sporting teams/leagues, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more. To live here there are great rural communities as well as bigger cities with even more to offer. All of which have low housing costs and a low cost of living that is well below the national average. Enjoy the variety of top-notch schools for all ages to choose from. A big bonus of living here is you can take pleasure in not paying state income tax. Here you are close to plenty of activities and yearly festivities, live in this great area today!
- BA or BS Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing setting.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, General Ledger, Inventory and Manufacturing Software and Database Software.
- Supervisory experience.
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!