When it comes to industrial equipment our client is heads above the competition in their sector of the market place. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow. They are looking for a Cost Accounting Manager in Southeastern South Dakota. In this role you will be responsible for the cost accounting, cost analysis, long range planning, inventory valuation and income determination.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $70,000- + DOE
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full Benefits Package: Medical with family plans available, Vision Discount, Prescription Drug Benefit, FSA, Life & Disability, Health Club Membership Discounts, and an Education Assistance Plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Leave
- Exceptional 401k Plan
- Great work environment.
- Annual company events for you and your family.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Review and collect data to determine cost of manufacturing and other business activities.
- Assist production, purchasing and material handling in the establishment of internal controls.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and provide reports to management and assist in the determination of the effects on cost and actual costs of production.
- Conduct cost audits and prepare reports.
- Analyze and develop comparisons and reports in regards to labor and production reports.
- Recommend changes as a result of cost accounting and data analysis.
- BA or BS in Accounting,
- 5+ Years Experience doing cost accounting in a manufacturing setting.
- CPA or CMA Certification Preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, General Ledger, Inventory and Manufacturing Software, and Database Software.
- Supervisory Experience.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!