Cost/Financial Accounting Manager – REMOTE/HYBRID OPPORTUNITY
When it comes to industrial equipment out client is heads above the competition in their sector of the market place. They pride themselves on the innovation that allows them to custom produce each piece of equipment they sell. With this kind of customer service and custom design abilities they will continue to grow. They are seeking a Cost Accounting Manager. This role will be responsible for the cost accounting, cost analysis, long range planning, inventory valuation and income determination.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $70,000 - + DOE
- Advancement opportunities.
- Full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- 401k plan in which the company will match 75% of the first 4% of contributions.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company events for you and your family, and various tournaments including fishing and golfing.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Study and collect data to determine cost of manufacturing and other business activities.
- Assist production, purchasing and material handling in the establishment of internal controls.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and provide reports to management and assist in the determination of the effects on cost and actual costs of production.
- Conduct cost audits and prepare reports.
- Analyze and develop comparisons and reports in regards to labor and production reports.
- Recommend changes as a result of cost accounting and data analysis.
- BA or BS in Accounting.
- 5+ Years Experience doing cost accounting in a manufacturing setting.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, General Ledger, Inventory and Manufacturing Software and Database Software.
- Supervisory Experience.
Option might be available to work remotely in a hybrid situation.
Phone: (605) 369-2105