This locally owned bank has shown recent growth and has a long history of success. They offer a large variety of products and services; and they support and give back to the communities they serve.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $45,000 - $60,000 +
- Health, Dental, Vision
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Obtain and analyze financial data.
- Spread financial statements.
- Interpret loan / legal documents ensuring bank is in compliance.
- Prepare and monitor loan reports.
Iowa City, IA
- Iowa City, Coralville and North Liberty – 3 cities -3 times the fun! No area receives such lofty citations on criteria as diverse as outdoor recreation and secure retirement, without a wealth of cultural and recreational opportunities, a range of educational opportunities and first-rate health care. These are the broad scale amenities that support personal and community development.
- The Iowa City, Coralville, and North Liberty communities are bursting with things to see and do. Enjoy a theatrical performance, play a round of golf, or relax and picnic along the Iowa River. Whether you are looking for something upbeat or low-key they have it all. The opportunities are endless.
- The area’s entertainment is very affordable; catch a live show or explore a museum or festival for free.
- The downtown area in Iowa City offers excellent nightlife, fine dining, variety of restaurants, and more things to do. The tree-lined Pedestrian Plaza features locally owned specialty shops, street vendors, and regular entertainment.
- Regardless if you play basketball, bocce or into rowing, if you have sporting interests they have a venue for it.
- Enjoy this area and the big-city amenities wrapped up with a small-town charm.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Accounting or Financial Background.
- Prior commercial credit analyst experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search. If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!