If you are looking to be part of a progressive bank, one that has is recognized as one of the premier banks in the region. They offer stability and a family friendly atmosphere that possesses a giving philosophy, this is it. They pride themselves on offering top-notch customer service to each individual, and giving back to the communities they serve.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $60,000 - $80,000 +
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Wellness Program, ESOP, Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, Choices of Voluntary Insurance, Clothing Allowance, Referral Program EAP, and many more additions.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Spread and analyze financial statements.
- Prepare written credit evaluation for new and current customers.
- Risk Assessment.
- Participate in loan committee.
- Assist with training and development of staff as needed.
- Fargo, ND is the largest city in the State of North Dakota, with a population of around 113,000. This area offers one of the most fun and friendly communities in the nation; you will find unique shopping, interesting attractions and lively restaurants.
- Located along the Red River and combined with their next door neighbor Moorhead, MN, you will find plenty of things to do and the ability to enjoy a little bit of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Find this community filled with historical sites such as the Bonanzaville USA, or stroll through the historic downtown that features excellent shopping and unique dining opportunities.
- Take the family to the Red River Zoo, the Air Museum, or the Plains Art Museum.
- Enjoy the live music and theatre that is open nightly.
- Diverse entertainment opportunities, sophisticated drama, or a concert are some of the many things to do in this lively and cultural community.
- If you are looking to spend some time outside, there are parks, campgrounds, numerous golf courses, sporting events or leagues, and annual festivals.
- The local school districts mission statement: “Student will be self-reliant people of sound character who have highly developed academic, communication and life skills to succeed in their own lives while contributing to the well being of their communities.
- High end health care facilities of Sanford Health offer excellent care for all your medical care needs.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Related Field.
- 4+ Years of Credit, Lending, Examing or Related Experience.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills.
- Effective Organizational Skills.
- Ag Experience – preferred.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail (605) 428-6149 or email a confidential copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!