Applicator (Multiple Openings)
Located in two rural communities in the Boone, IA area, our client is seeking to add an Applicators to their team to assist in the success of the business. This company has shown consistent growth over the years and currently has the top equipment available for application. Join their team today!
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment.
- $55,000 - $65,000 +
- Paid OT
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This beautiful community and surrounding area has something to offer everyone!
- If a hot afternoon on the lake or being on a golf course sounds good to you, you are in luck, this community offers both at your doorstep.
- If you love being outdoors you will be able to enjoy fishing, hunting, camping, biking, aquatic parks and many other options as well.
- Within the area there are great schools for any age, these schools have great attendance rates and they have high academic expectations to provide their students a top-notch education.
- This area offers events that take place year round, enjoy hanging out with friends or family at these fun and fascinating festivities.
- With so many great opportunities to work and play, this community makes an outstanding place to reside.
- Degree in Ag related field or farming background.
- Clean driving record.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Previous experience in spraying, mixing chemicals.
- Experience operating large farm equipment
Phone: (605) 428-6156
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!