Diverse, integrity, well rooted and in business for over 100 years; those are just a few ways to describe our client. This Midwest leader in full service agriculture has the big name with the small town feel. Thinking about making a change, so that you can start making a difference in your career, our client is the work place for you. This is one of the best paying Custom Applicator positions in the State of Iowa.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $65,000 -$85,000 +
- Hourly Pay with Overtime.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Hawarden, IA with just over 2,500 people is a great rural community with friendly people that will great you with a warm welcome, with some of the conveniences of the city and the pleasures of the country. Enjoy fishing, hunting, golf , many recreational activities for all ages. This community offers some chain restaurants, but also some great bistros and pubs. This area and the surrounding communities offer low cost of living, excellent school and medical facilities, and opportunities for anyone.
- Agronomy or Ag-related Degree preferred.
- Candidate should possess an agricultural background.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Experience in operating large farm equipment, preferably a sprayer.
- Class A CDL or ability to obtain.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to work long hours.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!