Our client is a strong and growing company and they are seeking to add a Custom Applicator to their facility in the Hutchinson, KS area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive hourly pay with paid overtime.
- Company health benefits.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Understand and evaluate all product related information.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- Plenty of things to do with a ton of options for all interests.
- Cosmosphere, excellent downtown, local events, Reno County Museum, Hutchinson Zoo Sports, State Fair, museums, aquatic center and more.
- The area public schools’ students graduate with the knowledge, skills & behaviors to be college and career ready. In addition to their excellent Community College.
- Outdoor activities and recreation include water parks, city parks, golf courses, sports complexes, hiking/biking trails, and more!
- Grab some grub at one of Hutchinson’s wide variety of dining options to suit any taste. If you are looking for traditional Italian, a hole-in-the-wall favorite, great wood-fired pizza or famous grain-fed beef, there are diverse cuisines no what you are craving. Have fun and eat well!
- Affordable cost of living.
- Nearby neighborhoods are conveniently located, possess traditional values, many amenities, and so much more!
- Experience operating and spraying in self-propelled sprayer preferred.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience using GPS units in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with Endorsements, or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving record/Background record. (will be pulled prior to employment)
Phone: (605) 428-6154
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!