Our client is an Ag coop in the Mankato, MN area, they strive to meet and exceed their customer’s needs. They offer a wide variety of Ag products and services.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Apply plant food and crop protection products to customer’s fields at specific rates determined by plant manager or Agronomist.
- Assist with maintenance for the facility.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Mankato, MN area
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living with access to all of the extras and amenities that a big city has to offer.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you can take advantage of; you will not find yourself being bored at any point in time. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community. Additionally, there are multiple different leagues to join for various sports from youth to adult.
- If you need something to do with the kids, attend one of the many nearby family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, zoo, and more.
- Just minutes away you will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving night life.
- There are festivities and events year round, which offer different cultural and entertainment opportunities.
- Within the area you are will find excellent schools for all ages.
- This area boasts an all-around great place to live with ever-evolving opportunities in growing communities; there is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Vocational/Technical training in equipment operation and maintenance – preferred.
- Previous experience with operating and maintenance of equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude necessary.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- CDL – with proper endorsements or ability to obtain one.
- MN Dept of Ag License for chemical application.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!