Our client located in Sioux Falls, SD not only focuses on their customers and employees success, but to see success and growth in the community. There is no doubt you will feel right at home working for this outstanding organization; you will definitely play an important role within their group of Ag professionals and be a valued team member.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- $50,000 - $75,000 +
- Full Benefits.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As a Custom Applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Assist in other duties as they are assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored here. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids at one of the many family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, the local zoo, mini-golf and many more family-friendly venues.
- You will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving nightlife.
- This region boast beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in an Ag related field or farming background
- Clean driving record.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Previous experience in spraying, mixing chemicals.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
ERC Ag Division
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!