Design Draftsman – Sioux Falls, SDBy ERCJobs In
Our client is a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of some of the best Grain and Ag Product Handling Equipment on the market. Their growth and steady rise in business has created a need for this position in their engineering department.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Salary $25/Hour + DOE
- Safety and solid team environment are paramount to our client’s culture and work environment.
- Health Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employee share purchasing plan.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Design new products and making changes to current designs for product upgrades and improvements.
- Ensure drawings are accurate and precise; working with production to ensure manufacturing, fabrication and assembly standards are within specifications and assist theme in resolving any problems related to design.
- Work with customer drawings to incorporate their needs and desires into the finished product.
- AAS in Drafting/Mechanical Design or equivalent experience and education.
- 2+ Years of Experience – Preferred.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, SolidWorks, 2d AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite.
- ERP/MRP Experience would be preferred.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate written and orally with engineering staff, production staff, other staff, customers and vendors.
All Candidate must be US Citizens or have Permanent Residency.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!